Tuition Information and Application
The Cost of the full year includes:
• 12 Monthly online classes (Beginning September 19th, 2019)
• 4 seasonal 3 day in person weekend nature immersions including classroom time, garden time, ritual, and camping accommodations
• Gluten free locally sourced organic meals
• Home study materials, handouts and in person class supplies
• Access to our private Medicine Mandala Sisterhood forum where you will have the ability to ask questions and receive answers and ongoing support from facilitators and sisters alike
•Optional reduced price one-on-one intuitive guidance sessions with Yaya
• Optional Green Witch Initiations
4 In Person Residential 3 Day Nature immersions Weekends:
SAMHAIN-Nov. 1st- Nov. 4th • 2019
IMBOLC-Jan. 31st-Feb. 3rd • 2020
BELTAINE-May 1st-4th • 2020
LUGNASADH-July 31st-Aug.4th • 2020
12 Online Trainings
Monthly online meetings take place via zoom.us on the third Thursday of each month from 6:30-9:30pm PST starting on Thursday September 19th 2019.
Early Bird Registration $4,950 for full payments received before July 1st 2019
Full payments received after July 1st $5,500*
Seasonal and Monthly Payment plans available.
* Does not include airfare. We will provide one shuttle that will depart San Diego Airport at 12 noon on Friday, and leave Elder Farm at 11 am on Monday.
SCHOLARSHIPS AND PARTIAL WORK TRADE EXCHANGE
A limited amount of partial scholarship and work trade opportunities exist.
** ALL SCHOLARSHIPS AND WORK TRADE EXCHANGES HAVE BEEN FILLED **
** APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED FOR 2019/2020 **
Step One: Become a Patron
Apprenticeship and Initiations are available to Patrons (ongoing supporters) of this work and the space only. Becoming a Patron of the space is required when requesting entrance into the apprenticeship as a symbol of your acknowledgement of the long term multidimensional commitment that we make to each apprentice and the tangible support the land and the temple require in order to be able to continue to be here for us and those who will walk the path after us. Please use the button below to sign up to become a Patron prior to submitting your application.
Step Two : Apply & Pay Application Fee
We ask that those feeling called to this work please check in with your own guidance system and confirm that this is the next right step in your journey before submitting your application. A $100 non-refundable application fee is a required of all applicants, which includes a 45 minute one-on-one online session and interview with Yaya to further determine if it is a good idea to work together in this way. The application fee will be applied as a credit towards your final tuition amount. Once you have filled out your application and paid your application fee, we will email you within 7 days to schedule your interview, which will take place via zoom.us.